• Chinch Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A bug (Blissus leucopterus), which, in the United States, is very destructive to grass, wheat, and other grains; -- also called chiniz, chinch bug, chink bug. It resembles the bedbug in its disgusting odor.
- (n.) The bedbug (Cimex lectularius).
• Chinchilla Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The fur of the chinchilla.
- (n.) A heavy, long-napped, tufted woolen cloth.
- (n.) A small rodent (Chinchilla lanigera), of the size of a large squirrel, remarkable for its fine fur, which is very soft and of a pearly gray color. It is a native of Peru and Chili.
• Chincha Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A south American rodent of the genus Lagotis.