• Circulatory Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Circulating, or going round.
- (a.) Subserving the purposes of circulation; as, circulatory organs; of or pertaining to the organs of circulation; as, circulatory diseases.
- (n.) A chemical vessel consisting of two portions unequally exposed to the heat of the fire, and with connecting pipes or passages, through which the fluid rises from the overheated portion, and descends from the relatively colder, maintaining a circulation.
- (a.) Circular; as, a circulatory letter.