• Cot Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A cover or sheath; as, a roller cot (the clothing of a drawing roller in a spinning frame); a cot for a sore finger.
- (n.) A pen, coop, or like shelter for small domestic animals, as for sheep or pigeons; a cote.
- (n.) A small house; a cottage or hut.
- (n.) A small, rudely-formed boat.
- (n.) A sleeping place of limited size; a little bed; a cradle; a piece of canvas extended by a frame, used as a bed.
• Cotland Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Land appendant to a cot or cottage, or held by a cottager or cotter.
• Cotquean Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A she-cuckold; a cucquean; a henhussy.
- (n.) A man who busies himself with affairs which properly belong to women.