Intellectual Meaning in Urdu
Intellectual meaning in English to Urdu is عَقلی (Aqli). Intellectual synonym words are included Cerebral, Intellect, Noetic, Rational. Similar words of Intellectual are also commonly used in daily talk like as Intellectualist, Intellectualistic, and Intellectuality.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Intellectual Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Relating to the understanding; treating of the mind; as, intellectual philosophy, sometimes called "mental" philosophy.
- (a.) Belonging to, or performed by, the intellect; mental; as, intellectual powers, activities, etc.
- (n.) The intellect or understanding; mental powers or faculties.
- (a.) Endowed with intellect; having the power of understanding; having capacity for the higher forms of knowledge or thought; characterized by intelligence or mental capacity; as, an intellectual person.
- (a.) Suitable for exercising the intellect; formed by, and existing for, the intellect alone; perceived by the intellect; as, intellectual employments.
Intellectual Urdu Meaning with Definition
The Intellectual is an English language word that is used for a person possessing a highly developed intellect. Intellectual meaning in Urdu is عَقلی. Intellectual word Urdu meaning can be written in Roman as “Aqli”. Other than this meaning there is several other meaning of Intellectual word that describes it meaning so well. a person who places a high value on or pursues things of interest to the intellect or the more complex forms and fields of knowledge, as aesthetic or philosophical matters, especially on an abstract and general level is also said to be the definition of word Intellectual.
Its other meanings can also be seen on his page. This word Intellectual comes from late Middle English: from Latin intellectualis, from intellectus ‘understanding’, from intellegere ‘understand’.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Intellectual Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary