• Culm Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The waste of the Pennsylvania anthracite mines, consisting of fine coal, dust, etc., and used as fuel.
- (n.) The stalk or stem of grain and grasses (including the bamboo), jointed and usually hollow.
- (n.) Mineral coal that is not bituminous; anthracite, especially when found in small masses.
• Culminant Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Being vertical, or at the highest point of altitude; hence, predominant.
• Culmination Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The attainment of the highest point of altitude reached by a heavently body; passage across the meridian; transit.
- (n.) Attainment or arrival at the highest pitch of glory, power, etc.