dash Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Bolt, Crash, Dart, Daunt, Elan, Flair, Flash, Hyphen, Pall, Panache, Scare, Scoot, Scud, Shoot, Smash, Sprint, Style. Check out
similar words like DashDotDotLine, DashDotLine and DashLine;
Urdu Translation is
DASH Synonyms & Definition
- (v. t.) To throw in or on in a rapid, careless manner; to mix, reduce, or adulterate, by throwing in something of an inferior quality; to overspread partially; to bespatter; to touch here and there; as, to dash wine with water; to dash paint upon a picture.
- (n.) A slight admixture, infusion, or adulteration; a partial overspreading; as, wine with a dash of water; red with a dash of purple.
- (v. t.) To put to shame; to confound; to confuse; to abash; to depress.
- (n.) A rapid movement, esp. one of short duration; a quick stroke or blow; a sudden onset or rush; as, a bold dash at the enemy; a dash of rain.
- (n.) A short, spirited effort or trial of speed upon a race course; -- used in horse racing, when a single trial constitutes the race.
- (n.) Violent striking together of two bodies; collision; crash.
- (v. i.) To rust with violence; to move impetuously; to strike violently; as, the waves dash upon rocks.
- (n.) A vain show; a blustering parade; a flourish; as, to make or cut a great dash.
- (v. t.) To erase by a stroke; to strike out; knock out; -- with out; as, to dash out a word.
- (n.) A sudden check; abashment; frustration; ruin; as, his hopes received a dash.
- (n.) The sign of staccato, a small mark [/] denoting that the note over which it is placed is to be performed in a short, distinct manner.
- (v. t.) To form or sketch rapidly or carelessly; to execute rapidly, or with careless haste; -- with off; as, to dash off a review or sermon.
- (n.) A mark or line [--], in writing or printing, denoting a sudden break, stop, or transition in a sentence, or an abrupt change in its construction, a long or significant pause, or an unexpected or epigrammatic turn of sentiment. Dashes are also sometimes used instead of marks or parenthesis.
- (v. t.) To break, as by throwing or by collision; to shatter; to crust; to frustrate; to ruin.
- (n.) Energy in style or action; animation; spirit.
- (v. t.) To throw with violence or haste; to cause to strike violently or hastily; -- often used with against.
- (n.) The line drawn through a figure in the thorough bass, as a direction to raise the interval a semitone.
Multi Language Dictionary
Dash ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Dash مما يعني الوثبة باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Dash تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Dash ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Dash من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Dash Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Dash" which meaning "الوثبة" in Arabic. Dash meaning in Arabic has been searched 15320 times till 01 Apr, 2023. The definitions of the word Dash has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Dash. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Dash in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Dash from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.