• Device Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Anything fancifully conceived.
- (n.) Opinion; decision.
- (n.) That which is devised, or formed by design; a contrivance; an invention; a project; a scheme; often, a scheme to deceive; a stratagem; an artifice.
- (n.) Improperly, an heraldic bearing.
- (n.) An emblematic design, generally consisting of one or more figures with a motto, used apart from heraldic bearings to denote the historical situation, the ambition, or the desire of the person adopting it. See Cognizance.
- (n.) A spectacle or show.
- (n.) Power of devising; invention; contrivance.
• Deviceful Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Full of devices; inventive.