discharge Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Acquit, Arc, Assoil, Clear, Complete, Dismissal, Dismission, Dispatch, Drop, Eject, Emission, Empty, Exculpate, Exonerate, Expel, Expelling, Fire, Firing, Free, Liberation, Release, Run, Sack, Sacking, Spark, Unload, Venting, Waiver. Check out
similar words like Dischargeable, Discharged and Discharger;
Urdu Translation is
DISCHARGE Synonyms & Definition
- (v. t.) The act of discharging; the act of relieving of a charge or load; removal of a load or burden; unloading; as, the discharge of a ship; discharge of a cargo.
- (v. t.) To send away (a creditor) satisfied by payment; to pay ones debt or obligation to.
- (v. t.) That which discharges or releases from an obligation, liability, penalty, etc., as a price of ransom, a legal document.
- (v. t.) A flowing or issuing out; emission; vent; evacuation; also, that which is discharged or emitted; as, a rapid discharge of water from the pipe.
- (v. t.) Legal release from confinement; liberation; as, the discharge of a prisoner.
- (v. t.) Firing off; explosive removal of a charge; explosion; letting off; as, a discharge of arrows, of artillery.
- (v. t.) To of something weighing upon or impeding over one, as a debt, claim, obligation, responsibility, accusation, etc.; to absolve; to acquit; to clear.
- (v. t.) To relieve of a charge, load, or burden; to empty of a load or cargo; to unburden; to unload; as, to discharge a vessel.
- (v. t.) To free of the missile with which anything is charged or loaded; to let go the charge of; as, to discharge a bow, catapult, etc.; especially, said of firearms, -- to fire off; to shoot off; also, to relieve from a state of tension, as a Leyden jar.
- (v. t.) The state of being discharged or relieved of a debt, obligation, office, and the like; acquittal.
- (v. t.) To let fly, as a missile; to shoot.
- (v. t.) To put forth, or remove, as a charge or burden; to take out, as that with which anything is loaded or filled; as, to discharge a cargo.
- (v. t.) To give forth; to emit or send out; as, a pipe discharges water; to let fly; to give expression to; to utter; as, to discharge a horrible oath.
- (v. t.) To throw off the obligation of, as a duty or debt; to relieve ones self of, by fulfilling conditions, performing duty, trust, and the like; hence, to perform or execute, as an office, or part.
- (v. t.) To prohibit; to forbid.
- (v. t.) Act of relieving of something which oppresses or weighs upon one, as an obligation, liability, debt, accusation, etc.; acquittance; as, the discharge of a debtor.
- (v. t.) To relieve of an office or employment; to send away from service; to dismiss.
- (v. t.) Act of removing, or getting rid of, an obligation, liability, etc.; fulfillment, as by the payment of a debt, or the performance of a trust or duty.
- (v. t.) To set aside; to annul; to dismiss.
- (v. t.) Release or dismissal from an office, employment, etc.; dismission; as, the discharge of a workman by his employer.
- (v. i.) To throw off or deliver a load, charge, or burden; to unload; to emit or give vent to fluid or other contents; as, the water pipe discharges freely.
- (v. t.) To release legally from confinement; to set at liberty; as, to discharge a prisoner.
- (n.) The equalization of a difference of electric potential between two points. The character of the discharge is mostly determined by the nature of the medium through which it takes place, the amount of the difference of potential, and the form of the terminal conductors on which the difference exists. The discharge may be alternating, continuous, brush, connective, disruptive, glow, oscillatory, stratified, etc.
- (v. t.) To bleach out or to remove or efface, as by a chemical process; as, to discharge the color from a dyed fabric in order to form light figures on a dark ground.
Multi Language Dictionary
Discharge ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Discharge مما يعني الإطلاق باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Discharge تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Discharge ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Discharge من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Discharge Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Discharge" which meaning "الإطلاق" in Arabic. Discharge meaning in Arabic has been searched 8587 times till 08 Dec, 2022. The definitions of the word Discharge has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Discharge. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Discharge in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Discharge from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.