• Disconcert Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To confuse the faculties of; to disturb the composure of; to discompose; to abash.
- (n.) Want of concert; disagreement.
- (v. t.) To break up the harmonious progress of; to throw into disorder or confusion; as, the emperor disconcerted the plans of his enemy.
• Disconcertion Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of disconcerting, or state of being disconcerted; discomposure; perturbation.
• Disconcerted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disconcert