• Disgraced Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Disgrace
• Disgrace Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) To do disfavor to; to bring reproach or shame upon; to dishonor; to treat or cover with ignominy; to lower in estimation.
- (n.) That which brings dishonor; cause of shame or reproach; great discredit; as, vice is a disgrace to a rational being.
- (n.) An act of unkindness; a disfavor.
- (n.) The state of being dishonored, or covered with shame; dishonor; shame; ignominy.
- (n.) To put out favor; to dismiss with dishonor.
- (n.) The condition of being out of favor; loss of favor, regard, or respect.
- (n.) To treat discourteously; to upbraid; to revile.