Ditch Meaning in Urdu
Ditch meaning in English to Urdu is گڑھا (Garhaa). Ditch synonym words are included Chuck, Dump, Trench. Similar words of Ditch are also commonly used in daily talk like as Ditch Reed.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Ditch Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To surround with a ditch.
- (v. t.) To throw into a ditch; as, the engine was ditched and turned on its side.
- (v. i.) To dig a ditch or ditches.
- (v. t.) To dig a ditch or ditches in; to drain by a ditch or ditches; as, to ditch moist land.
- (n.) A trench made in the earth by digging, particularly a trench for draining wet land, for guarding or fencing inclosures, or for preventing an approach to a town or fortress. In the latter sense, it is called also a moat or a fosse.
- (n.) Any long, narrow receptacle for water on the surface of the earth.
Ditch Urdu Meaning with Definition
Ditch is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Ditch meaning in Urdu is a گڑھا - Garhaa. Ditch word is driven by the English language. Ditch word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Ditch meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Ditch stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Ditch word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Ditch, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Ditch Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary