drift Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Blow, Cast, Err, Float, Freewheel, Gallery, Heading, Impetus, Impulsion, Movement, Purport, Ramble, Range, Roam, Rove, Stray, Swan, Tramp, Trend, Vagabond, Wander. Check out
similar words like Drifted, Drifter and Drifters;
Urdu Translation is
DRIFT Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) A passage driven or cut between shaft and shaft; a driftway; a small subterranean gallery; an adit or tunnel.
- (v. i.) To float or be driven along by, or as by, a current of water or air; as, the ship drifted astern; a raft drifted ashore; the balloon drifts slowly east.
- (n.) That which is driven, forced, or urged along
- (v. i.) To accumulate in heaps by the force of wind; to be driven into heaps; as, snow or sand drifts.
- (v. t.) To drive or carry, as currents do a floating body.
- (n.) A driving; a violent movement.
- (n.) The act or motion of drifting; the force which impels or drives; an overpowering influence or impulse.
- (v. i.) to make a drift; to examine a vein or ledge for the purpose of ascertaining the presence of metals or ores; to follow a vein; to prospect.
- (n.) Course or direction along which anything is driven; setting.
- (n.) Anything driven at random.
- (n.) A drove or flock, as of cattle, sheep, birds.
- (v. t.) To drive into heaps; as, a current of wind drifts snow or sand.
- (n.) A mass of matter which has been driven or forced onward together in a body, or thrown together in a heap, etc., esp. by wind or water; as, a drift of snow, of ice, of sand, and the like.
- (n.) The distance between the two blocks of a tackle.
- (n.) A collection of loose earth and rocks, or boulders, which have been distributed over large portions of the earths surface, especially in latitudes north of forty degrees, by the agency of ice.
- (n.) In South Africa, a ford in a river.
- (n.) A deviation from the line of fire, peculiar to oblong projectiles.
- (v. t.) To enlarge or shape, as a hole, with a drift.
- (n.) The distance to which a vessel is carried off from her desired course by the wind, currents, or other causes.
- (n.) The tendency of an act, argument, course of conduct, or the like; object aimed at or intended; intention; hence, also, import or meaning of a sentence or discourse; aim.
- (a.) That causes drifting or that is drifted; movable by wind or currents; as, drift currents; drift ice; drift mud.
- (n.) A tool used in driving down compactly the composition contained in a rocket, or like firework.
- (n.) A slightly tapered tool of steel for enlarging or shaping a hole in metal, by being forced or driven into or through it; a broach.
- (n.) The distance through which a current flows in a given time.
- (n.) The horizontal thrust or pressure of an arch or vault upon the abutments.
- (n.) The angle which the line of a ships motion makes with the meridian, in drifting.
- (n.) The place in a deep-waisted vessel where the sheer is raised and the rail is cut off, and usually terminated with a scroll, or driftpiece.
- (n.) The difference between the size of a bolt and the hole into which it is driven, or between the circumference of a hoop and that of the mast on which it is to be driven.
- (n.) The horizontal component of the pressure of the air on the sustaining surfaces of a flying machine. The lift is the corresponding vertical component, which sustains the machine in the air.
- (n.) One of the slower movements of oceanic circulation; a general tendency of the water, subject to occasional or frequent diversion or reversal by the wind; as, the easterly drift of the North Pacific.
Multi Language Dictionary
Drift ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Drift مما يعني الإنجراف باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Drift تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Drift ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Drift من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Drift Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Drift" which meaning "الإنجراف" in Arabic. Drift meaning in Arabic has been searched 9151 times till 06 Oct, 2022. The definitions of the word Drift has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Drift. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Drift in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Drift from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.