• Duct Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Any tube or canal by which a fluid or other substance is conducted or conveyed.
- (n.) One of the vessels of an animal body by which the products of glandular secretion are conveyed to their destination.
- (n.) Guidance; direction.
- (n.) A large, elongated cell, either round or prismatic, usually found associated with woody fiber.
• Ductless Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having to duct or outlet; as, a ductless gland.
• Ductile Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable of being elongated or drawn out, as into wire or threads.
- (a.) Easily led; tractable; complying; yielding to motives, persuasion, or instruction; as, a ductile people.