• Elated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Elate
• Elate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To exalt the spirit of; to fill with confidence or exultation; to elevate or flush with success; to puff up; to make proud.
- (a.) Lifted up; raised; elevated.
- (v. t.) To raise; to exalt.
- (a.) Having the spirits raised by success, or by hope; flushed or exalted with confidence; elated; exultant.
• Elatedness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being elated.
• Elatedly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) With elation.