• Elimination Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of obtaining by separation, or as the result of eliminating; deduction. [See Eliminate, 4.]
- (n.) the act of discharging or excreting waste products or foreign substances through the various emunctories.
- (n.) The act of expelling or throwing off
- (n.) Act of causing a quantity to disappear from an equation; especially, in the operation of deducing from several equations containing several unknown quantities a less number of equations containing a less number of unknown quantities.