• Equality Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Evenness; uniformity; as, an equality of surface.
- (n.) Exact agreement between two expressions or magnitudes with respect to quantity; -- denoted by the symbol =; thus, a = x signifies that a contains the same number and kind of units of measure that x does.
- (n.) Sameness in state or continued course; evenness; uniformity; as, an equality of temper or constitution.
- (n.) The condition or quality of being equal; agreement in quantity or degree as compared; likeness in bulk, value, rank, properties, etc.; as, the equality of two bodies in length or thickness; an equality of rights.