• Exorbitant Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Departing from an orbit or usual track; hence, deviating from the usual or due course; going beyond the appointed rules or established limits of right or propriety; excessive; extravagant; enormous; inordinate; as, exorbitant appetites and passions; exorbitant charges, demands, or claims.
- (a.) Not comprehended in a settled rule or method; anomalous.
• Exorbitantly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In an exorbitant, excessive, or irregular manner; enormously.