• Extravagant Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Exceeding due bounds; wild; excessive; unrestrained; as, extravagant acts, wishes, praise, abuse.
- (n.) One who is confined to no general rule.
- (n.) Certain constitutions or decretal epistles, not at first included with others, but subsequently made a part of the canon law.
- (a.) Profuse in expenditure; prodigal; wasteful; as, an extravagant man.
- (a.) Wandering beyond ones bounds; roving; hence, foreign.
• Extravagantly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In an extravagant manner; wildly; excessively; profusely.