face Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Aspect, Boldness, Brass, Cheek, Confront, Expression, Facing, Font, Fount, Front, Grimace, Look, Nerve, Present, Side. Check out
similar words like Faced, Faceless and Facelessness;
Urdu Translation is
FACE Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) Cast of features; expression of countenance; look; air; appearance.
- (v. t.) To line near the edge, esp. with a different material; as, to face the front of a coat, or the bottom of a dress.
- (v. t.) To cover with better, or better appearing, material than the mass consists of, for purpose of deception, as the surface of a box of tea, a barrel of sugar, etc.
- (v. i.) To present a face or front.
- (v. t.) To Confront impudently; to bully.
- (v. t.) To cover in front, for ornament, protection, etc.; to put a facing upon; as, a building faced with marble.
- (n.) Presence; sight; front; as in the phrases, before the face of, in the immediate presence of; in the face of, before, in, or against the front of; as, to fly in the face of danger; to the face of, directly to; from the face of, from the presence of.
- (n.) The exact amount expressed on a bill, note, bond, or other mercantile paper, without any addition for interest or reduction for discount.
- (n.) That part of the acting surface of a cog in a cog wheel, which projects beyond the pitch line.
- (v. t.) To make the surface of (anything) flat or smooth; to dress the face of (a stone, a casting, etc.); esp., in turning, to shape or smooth the flat surface of, as distinguished from the cylindrical surface.
- (n.) That part of the head, esp. of man, in which the eyes, cheeks, nose, and mouth are situated; visage; countenance.
- (n.) Ten degrees in extent of a sign of the zodiac.
- (n.) Mode of regard, whether favorable or unfavorable; favor or anger; mostly in Scriptural phrases.
- (v. t.) To stand opposite to; to stand with the face or front toward; to front upon; as, the apartments of the general faced the park.
- (n.) That part of a body, having several sides, which may be seen from one point, or which is presented toward a certain direction; one of the bounding planes of a solid; as, a cube has six faces.
- (v. t.) To cause to turn or present a face or front, as in a particular direction.
- (n.) The width of a pulley, or the length of a cog from end to end; as, a pulley or cog wheel of ten inches face.
- (n.) The principal dressed surface of a plate, disk, or pulley; the principal flat surface of a part or object.
- (n.) Outside appearance; surface show; look; external aspect, whether natural, assumed, or acquired.
- (n.) The exterior form or appearance of anything; that part which presents itself to the view; especially, the front or upper part or surface; that which particularly offers itself to the view of a spectator.
- (v. t.) To meet in front; to oppose with firmness; to resist, or to meet for the purpose of stopping or opposing; to confront; to encounter; as, to face an enemy in the field of battle.
- (v. i.) To carry a false appearance; to play the hypocrite.
- (n.) Maintenance of the countenance free from abashment or confusion; confidence; boldness; shamelessness; effrontery.
- (n.) The style or cut of a type or font of type.
- (n.) The upper surface, or the character upon the surface, of a type, plate, etc.
- (n.) The end or wall of the tunnel, drift, or excavation, at which work is progressing or was last done.
- (v. i.) To turn the face; as, to face to the right or left.
Multi Language Dictionary
Face ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Face مما يعني الوجه باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Face تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Face ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Face من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Face Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Face" which meaning "الوجه" in Arabic. Face meaning in Arabic has been searched 13121 times till 07 Feb, 2023. The definitions of the word Face has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Face. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Face in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Face from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.