fall Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Accrue, Autumn, Capitulation, Come, Declension, Declination, Decline, Declivity, Decrease, Descend, Descent, Devolve, Diminish, Downfall, Drop, Dusk, Evenfall, Flow, Gloaming, Hang, Lessen, Light, Nightfall, Pass, Pin, Precipitate, Return, Settle, Shine, Spill, Strike, Surrender, Tumble, Twilight. Check out
similar words like Fallacies, Fallacious and Fallaciously;
Urdu Translation is
FALL Synonyms & Definition
- (v. t.) To find a final outlet; to discharge its waters; to empty; -- with into; as, the river Rhone falls into the Mediterranean.
- (v. t.) To diminish; to lessen or lower.
- (v. t.) To begin with haste, ardor, or vehemence; to rush or hurry; as, they fell to blows.
- (n.) The surrender of a besieged fortress or town ; as, the fall of Sebastopol.
- (v. t.) To Descend, either suddenly or gradually; particularly, to descend by the force of gravity; to drop; to sink; as, the apple falls; the tide falls; the mercury falls in the barometer.
- (n.) That part (as one of the ropes) of a tackle to which the power is applied in hoisting.
- (v. t.) To become insnared or embarrassed; to be entrapped; to be worse off than before; asm to fall into error; to fall into difficulties.
- (v. t.) To assume a look of shame or disappointment; to become or appear dejected; -- said of the countenance.
- (v. t.) To pass somewhat suddenly, and passively, into a new state of body or mind; to become; as, to fall asleep; to fall into a passion; to fall in love; to fall into temptation.
- (v. t.) To come; to occur; to arrive.
- (n.) The discharge of a river or current of water into the ocean, or into a lake or pond; as, the fall of the Po into the Gulf of Venice.
- (n.) Diminution or decrease in price or value; depreciation; as, the fall of prices; the fall of rents.
- (v. t.) To become prostrate and dead; to die; especially, to die by violence, as in battle.
- (n.) The act of dropping or tumbling from an erect posture; as, he was walking on ice, and had a fall.
- (v. t.) To decline in power, glory, wealth, or importance; to become insignificant; to lose rank or position; to decline in weight, value, price etc.; to become less; as, the falls; stocks fell two points.
- (n.) That which falls; a falling; as, a fall of rain; a heavy fall of snow.
- (v. t.) To be dropped or uttered carelessly; as, an unguarded expression fell from his lips; not a murmur fell from him.
- (v. t.) To pass or be transferred by chance, lot, distribution, inheritance, or otherwise; as, the estate fell to his brother; the kingdom fell into the hands of his rivals.
- (v. t.) To let fall; to drop.
- (n.) The season when leaves fall from trees; autumn.
- (v. t.) To fell; to cut down; as, to fall a tree.
- (v. t.) To happen; to to come to pass; to light; to befall; to issue; to terminate.
- (n.) Downfall; degradation; loss of greatness or office; termination of greatness, power, or dominion; ruin; overthrow; as, the fall of the Roman empire.
- (v. t.) To cease to be erect; to take suddenly a recumbent posture; to become prostrate; to drop; as, a child totters and falls; a tree falls; a worshiper falls on his knees.
- (n.) Death; destruction; overthrow; ruin.
- (v. t.) To be overthrown or captured; to be destroyed.
- (n.) Descent of water; a cascade; a cataract; a rush of water down a precipice or steep; -- usually in the plural, sometimes in the singular; as, the falls of Niagara.
- (v. t.) To descend in character or reputation; to become degraded; to sink into vice, error, or sin; to depart from the faith; to apostatize; to sin.
- (n.) The act of falling; a dropping or descending be the force of gravity; descent; as, a fall from a horse, or from the yard of ship.
- (v. t.) To belong or appertain.
- (v. t.) To issue forth into life; to be brought forth; -- said of the young of certain animals.
- (v. t.) To cease to be active or strong; to die away; to lose strength; to subside; to become less intense; as, the wind falls.
- (v. t.) To sink; to depress; as, to fall the voice.
- (n.) Formerly, a kind of ruff or band for the neck; a falling band; a faule.
- (v. t.) To bring forth; as, to fall lambs.
- (v. t.) To sink; to languish; to become feeble or faint; as, our spirits rise and fall with our fortunes.
- (n.) A sinking of tone; cadence; as, the fall of the voice at the close of a sentence.
- (n.) Lapse or declension from innocence or goodness. Specifically: The first apostasy; the act of our first parents in eating the forbidden fruit; also, the apostasy of the rebellious angels.
- (n.) Extent of descent; the distance which anything falls; as, the water of a stream has a fall of five feet.
- (n.) Declivity; the descent of land or a hill; a slope.
- (n.) The act of felling or cutting down.
Multi Language Dictionary
Fall ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Fall مما يعني السقوط باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Fall تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Fall ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Fall من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Fall Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Fall" which meaning "السقوط" in Arabic. Fall meaning in Arabic has been searched 9504 times till 08 Dec, 2022. The definitions of the word Fall has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Fall. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Fall in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Fall from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.