• Felon Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) A person who has committed a felony.
- (a.) Characteristic of a felon; malignant; fierce; malicious; cruel; traitorous; disloyal.
- (a.) A kind of whitlow; a painful imflammation of the periosteum of a finger, usually of the last joint.
- (a.) A person guilty or capable of heinous crime.
• Felonious Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having the quality of felony; malignant; malicious; villainous; traitorous; perfidious; in a legal sense, done with intent to commit a crime; as, felonious homicide.
• Felonwort Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The bittersweet nightshade (Solanum Dulcamara). See Bittersweet.