• Fourth Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Forming one of four equal parts into which anything may be divided.
- (n.) The interval of two tones and a semitone, embracing four diatonic degrees of the scale; the subdominant of any key.
- (n.) One of four equal parts into which one whole may be divided; the quotient of a unit divided by four; one coming next in order after the third.
- (a.) Next in order after the third; the ordinal of four.
• Fourthly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In the fourth place.