Give Meaning in Urdu
Give meaning in English to Urdu is دینا (Dayna). Give synonym words are included Afford, Apply, Break, Collapse, Commit, Consecrate, Contribute, Dedicate, Devote, Establish, Feed, Founder, Generate, Gift, Grant, Hand, Have, Hold, Impart, Leave, Make, Open, Pass, Pay, Present, Reach, Render, Return, Sacrifice, Spring, Springiness, Throw, Yield. Similar words of Give are also commonly used in daily talk like as Give away, Give in, and Give out.
- Beautiful things give us pleasure.
- Comrade leaders at all levels, you must give it your full attention.
- Could you please give me a piece of cake and an egg.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Give Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To bestow without receiving a return; to confer without compensation; to impart, as a possession; to grant, as authority or permission; to yield up or allow.
- (n.) To set forth as a known quantity or a known relation, or as a premise from which to reason; -- used principally in the passive form given.
- (v. i.) To have a misgiving.
- (n.) To devote; to apply; used reflexively, to devote or apply ones self; as, the soldiers give themselves to plunder; also in this sense used very frequently in the past participle; as, the people are given to luxury and pleasure; the youth is given to study.
- (v. i.) To shed tears; to weep.
- (n.) To allow or admit by way of supposition.
- (n.) To yield; to furnish; to produce; to emit; as, flint and steel give sparks.
- (n.) To attribute; to assign; to adjudge.
- (v. i.) To yield to force or pressure; to relax; to become less rigid; as, the earth gives under the feet.
- (n.) To cause; to make; -- with the infinitive; as, to give one to understand, to know, etc.
- (n.) To pledge; as, to give ones word.
- (v. i.) To become soft or moist.
- (n.) To communicate or announce, as advice, tidings, etc.; to pronounce; to render or utter, as an opinion, a judgment, a sentence, a shout, etc.
- (n.) To exhibit as a product or result; to produce; to show; as, the number of men, divided by the number of ships, gives four hundred to each ship.
- (n.) To yield possesion of; to deliver over, as property, in exchange for something; to pay; as, we give the value of what we buy.
- (v. i.) To move; to recede.
- (v. i.) To open; to lead.
- (v. i.) To give a gift or gifts.
- (n.) To excite or cause to exist, as a sensation; as, to give offense; to give pleasure or pain.
- (n.) To grant power or license to; to permit; to allow; to license; to commission.
- (v. t.) To afford a view of; as, his window gave the park.
Give Urdu Meaning with Definition
Give is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Give meaning in Urdu is a دینا - Dayna. Give word is driven by the English language. Give word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Give meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Give stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Give word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Give, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Give Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary