Good Meaning in Urdu
Good meaning in English to Urdu is اچھا (Acha). Good synonym words are included Adept, Beneficial, Benevolent, Dear, Dependable, Effective, Estimable, Expert, Fine, Full, Goodness, Honorable, Just, Near, Practiced, Proficient, Respectable, Right, Ripe, Safe, Salutary, Secure, Serious, Skilful, Skillful, Sound, Soundly, Sunday, Thoroughly, Upright, Virtuous, Well. Similar words of Good are also commonly used in daily talk like as Goo, Good afternoon, and Good evening.
- A good administration leads to success.
- A good book is a blessing.
- A good book is being published soon.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Good Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To manure; to improve.
- (superl.) Not small, insignificant, or of no account; considerable; esp., in the phrases a good deal, a good way, a good degree, a good share or part, etc.
- (superl.) Clever; skillful; dexterous; ready; handy; -- followed especially by at.
- (superl.) Real; actual; serious; as in the phrases in good earnest; in good sooth.
- (v. t.) To make good; to turn to good.
- (n.) That which possesses desirable qualities, promotes success, welfare, or happiness, is serviceable, fit, excellent, kind, benevolent, etc.; -- opposed to evil.
- (superl.) Not blemished or impeached; fair; honorable; unsullied; as in the phrases a good name, a good report, good repute, etc.
- (superl.) Possessing desirable qualities; adapted to answer the end designed; promoting success, welfare, or happiness; serviceable; useful; fit; excellent; admirable; commendable; not bad, corrupt, evil, noxious, offensive, or troublesome, etc.
- (superl.) Serviceable; suited; adapted; suitable; of use; to be relied upon; -- followed especially by for.
- (superl.) Possessing moral excellence or virtue; virtuous; pious; religious; -- said of persons or actions.
- (superl.) Not lacking or deficient; full; complete.
- (n.) Advancement of interest or happiness; welfare; prosperity; advantage; benefit; -- opposed to harm, etc.
- (superl.) Kind; benevolent; humane; merciful; gracious; polite; propitious; friendly; well-disposed; -- often followed by to or toward, also formerly by unto.
- (n.) Wares; commodities; chattels; -- formerly used in the singular in a collective sense. In law, a comprehensive name for almost all personal property as distinguished from land or real property.
- (superl.) Adequate; sufficient; competent; sound; not fallacious; valid; in a commercial sense, to be depended on for the discharge of obligations incurred; having pecuniary ability; of unimpaired credit.
- (adv.) Well, -- especially in the phrase as good, with a following as expressed or implied; equally well with as much advantage or as little harm as possible.
Good Urdu Meaning with Definition
Good is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Good meaning in Urdu is a اچھا - Acha. Good word is driven by the English language. Good word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Good meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Good stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Good word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Good, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Good Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary