grace Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Adorn, Beautify, Blessing, Deck, Decorate, Embellish, Gracility, Ornament, Seemliness, Thanksgiving. Check out
similar words like Graced, Graceful and Gracefully;
Urdu Translation is
GRACE Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) Fortune; luck; -- used commonly with hard or sorry when it means misfortune.
- (n.) Beauty, physical, intellectual, or moral; loveliness; commonly, easy elegance of manners; perfection of form.
- (n.) A play designed to promote or display grace of motion. It consists in throwing a small hoop from one player to another, by means of two sticks in the hands of each. Called also grace hoop or hoops.
- (v. t.) To supply with heavenly grace.
- (n.) Inherent excellence; any endowment or characteristic fitted to win favor or confer pleasure or benefit.
- (n.) The exercise of love, kindness, mercy, favor; disposition to benefit or serve another; favor bestowed or privilege conferred.
- (n.) A petition for grace; a blessing asked, or thanks rendered, before or after a meal.
- (v. t.) To adorn; to decorate; to embellish and dignify.
- (n.) An act, vote, or decree of the government of the institution; a degree or privilege conferred by such vote or decree.
- (n.) The divine favor toward man; the mercy of God, as distinguished from His justice; also, any benefits His mercy imparts; divine love or pardon; a state of acceptance with God; enjoyment of the divine favor.
- (n.) The prerogative of mercy execised by the executive, as pardon.
- (v. t.) To dignify or raise by an act of favor; to honor.
- (n.) The same prerogative when exercised in the form of equitable relief through chancery.
- (n.) The title of a duke, a duchess, or an archbishop, and formerly of the king of England.
- (v. t.) To add grace notes, cadenzas, etc., to.
- (n.) Graceful and beautiful females, sister goddesses, represented by ancient writers as the attendants sometimes of Apollo but oftener of Venus. They were commonly mentioned as three in number; namely, Aglaia, Euphrosyne, and Thalia, and were regarded as the inspirers of the qualities which give attractiveness to wisdom, love, and social intercourse.
- (n.) Ornamental notes or short passages, either introduced by the performer, or indicated by the composer, in which case the notation signs are called grace notes, appeggiaturas, turns, etc.
- (n.) Thanks.
Multi Language Dictionary
Grace ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Grace مما يعني غرايس باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Grace تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Grace ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Grace من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Grace Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Grace" which meaning "غرايس" in Arabic. Grace meaning in Arabic has been searched 21826 times till 01 Apr, 2023. The definitions of the word Grace has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Grace. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Grace in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Grace from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.