• Growth Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which has grown or is growing; anything produced; product; consequence; effect; result.
- (n.) The process of growing; the gradual increase of an animal or a vegetable body; the development from a seed, germ, or root, to full size or maturity; increase in size, number, frequency, strength, etc.; augmentation; advancement; production; prevalence or influence; as, the growth of trade; the growth of power; the growth of intemperance. Idle weeds are fast in growth.
• Growthead Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A lazy person; a blockhead.