head Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Arch, Boss, Brain, Capitulum, Caput, Chief, Direct, Drumhead, Guide, Header, Heading, Headspring, Headway, Lead, Maneuver, Manoeuvre, Mind, Nous, Pass, Point, Principal, Psyche, Question, Steer, Straits, Top. Check out
similar words like Headed, Head-clerk and Headaches;
Urdu Translation is
HEAD Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) The place or honor, or of command; the most important or foremost position; the front; as, the head of the table; the head of a column of soldiers.
- (v. i.) To go or point in a certain direction; to tend; as, how does the ship head?
- (n.) Each one among many; an individual; -- often used in a plural sense; as, a thousand head of cattle.
- (n.) A separate part, or topic, of a discourse; a theme to be expanded; a subdivision; as, the heads of a sermon.
- (v. t.) To be at the head of; to put ones self at the head of; to lead; to direct; to act as leader to; as, to head an army, an expedition, or a riot.
- (n.) The most prominent or important member of any organized body; the chief; the leader; as, the head of a college, a school, a church, a state, and the like.
- (v. t.) To go in front of; to get in the front of, so as to hinder or stop; to oppose; hence, to check or restrain; as, to head a drove of cattle; to head a person; the wind heads a ship.
- (n.) A dense cluster of flowers, as in clover, daisies, thistles; a capitulum.
- (n.) The antlers of a deer.
- (v. t.) To cut off the top of; to lop off; as, to head trees.
- (n.) The anterior or superior part of an animal, containing the brain, or chief ganglia of the nervous system, the mouth, and in the higher animals, the chief sensory organs; poll; cephalon.
- (n.) An ear of wheat, barley, or of one of the other small cereals.
- (n.) Culminating point or crisis; hence, strength; force; height.
- (n.) Power; armed force.
- (n.) A rounded mass of foam which rises on a pot of beer or other effervescing liquor.
- (a.) Principal; chief; leading; first; as, the head master of a school; the head man of a tribe; a head chorister; a head cook.
- (n.) A headland; a promontory; as, Gay Head.
- (v. t.) To behead; to decapitate.
- (v. t.) To form a head to; to fit or furnish with a head; as, to head a nail.
- (n.) A headdress; a covering of the head; as, a laced head; a head of hair.
- (n.) Tiles laid at the eaves of a house.
- (v. i.) To form a head; as, this kind of cabbage heads early.
- (v. i.) To originate; to spring; to have its source, as a river.
- (n.) The place where the head should go; as, the head of a bed, of a grave, etc.; the head of a carriage, that is, the hood which covers the head.
- (v. t.) To set on the head; as, to head a cask.
- (n.) The seat of the intellect; the brain; the understanding; the mental faculties; as, a good head, that is, a good mind; it never entered his head, it did not occur to him; of his own head, of his own thought or will.
- (n.) The uppermost, foremost, or most important part of an inanimate object; such a part as may be considered to resemble the head of an animal; often, also, the larger, thicker, or heavier part or extremity, in distinction from the smaller or thinner part, or from the point or edge; as, the head of a cane, a nail, a spear, an ax, a mast, a sail, a ship; that which covers and closes the top or the end of a hollow vessel; as, the head of a cask or a steam boiler.
- (n.) A dense, compact mass of leaves, as in a cabbage or a lettuce plant.
- (n.) The source, fountain, spring, or beginning, as of a stream or river; as, the head of the Nile; hence, the altitude of the source, or the height of the surface, as of water, above a given place, as above an orifice at which it issues, and the pressure resulting from the height or from motion; sometimes also, the quantity in reserve; as, a mill or reservoir has a good head of water, or ten feet head; also, that part of a gulf or bay most remote from the outlet or the sea.
Multi Language Dictionary
Head ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Head مما يعني الرئيس باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Head تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Head ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Head من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Head Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Head" which meaning "الرئيس" in Arabic. Head meaning in Arabic has been searched 9620 times till 05 Feb, 2023. The definitions of the word Head has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Head. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Head in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Head from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.