horse Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Buck, Cavalry, H, Junk, Knight, Sawbuck, Sawhorse, Smack. Check out
similar words like Horseback, Horsed and Horseflesh;
Urdu Translation is
HORSE Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) A frame of timber, shaped like a horse, on which soldiers were made to ride for punishment.
- (n.) A hoofed quadruped of the genus Equus; especially, the domestic horse (E. caballus), which was domesticated in Egypt and Asia at a very early period. It has six broad molars, on each side of each jaw, with six incisors, and two canine teeth, both above and below. The mares usually have the canine teeth rudimentary or wanting. The horse differs from the true asses, in having a long, flowing mane, and the tail bushy to the base. Unlike the asses it has callosities, or chestnuts, on all its legs. The horse excels in strength, speed, docility, courage, and nobleness of character, and is used for drawing, carrying, bearing a rider, and like purposes.
- (v. t.) To take or carry on the back; as, the keeper, horsing a deer.
- (a.) A jackstay.
- (n.) See Footrope, a.
- (n.) A frame with legs, used to support something; as, a clotheshorse, a sawhorse, etc.
- (a.) An iron bar for a sheet traveler to slide upon.
- (v. t.) To place on the back of another, or on a wooden horse, etc., to be flogged; to subject to such punishment.
- (v. i.) To get on horseback.
- (v. t.) To provide with a horse, or with horses; to mount on, or as on, a horse.
- (n.) Mounted soldiery; cavalry; -- used without the plural termination; as, a regiment of horse; -- distinguished from foot.
- (v. t.) To sit astride of; to bestride.
- (v. t.) To cover, as a mare; -- said of the male.
- (a.) A breastband for a leadsman.
- (n.) A mass of earthy matter, or rock of the same character as the wall rock, occurring in the course of a vein, as of coal or ore; hence, to take horse -- said of a vein -- is to divide into branches for a distance.
- (n.) The male of the genus horse, in distinction from the female or male; usually, a castrated male.
- (n.) Anything, actual or figurative, on which one rides as on a horse; a hobby.
- (n.) A translation or other illegitimate aid in study or examination; -- called also trot, pony, Dobbin.
- (n.) Horseplay; tomfoolery.
Multi Language Dictionary
Horse ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Horse مما يعني الحصان باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Horse تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Horse ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Horse من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Horse Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Horse" which meaning "الحصان" in Arabic. Horse meaning in Arabic has been searched 16573 times till 30 Nov, 2022. The definitions of the word Horse has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Horse. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Horse in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Horse from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.