• Informing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Inform
• Inform Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Without regular form; shapeless; ugly; deformed.
- (v. t.) To communicate knowledge to; to make known to; to acquaint; to advise; to instruct; to tell; to notify; to enlighten; -- usually followed by of.
- (v. t.) To take form; to become visible or manifest; to appear.
- (v. t.) To give intelligence or information; to tell.
- (v. t.) To give form or share to; to give vital ororganizing power to; to give life to; to imbue and actuate with vitality; to animate; to mold; to figure; to fashion.
- (v. t.) To communicate a knowledge of facts to,by way of accusation; to warn against anybody.