Interpose Meaning in Urdu
Interpose meaning in English to Urdu is بات کاٹنا (Baat katna). Interpose synonym words are included Inject, Interfere, Interject, Intervene. Similar words of Interpose are also commonly used in daily talk like as Interposer, Interposed, and Interposes.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Interpose Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Interposition.
- (v. t.) To introduce or inject between the parts of a conversation or argument.
- (v. i.) To step in between parties at variance; to mediate; as, the prince interposed and made peace.
- (v. i.) To utter a sentiment by way of interruption.
- (v. t.) To thrust; to intrude; to between, either for aid or for troubling.
- (v. t.) To place between; as, to interpose a screen between the eye and the light.
- (v. i.) To be or come between.
Interpose Urdu Meaning with Definition
Interpose is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Interpose meaning in Urdu is a بات کاٹنا - Baat katna. Interpose word is driven by the English language. Interpose word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Interpose meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Interpose stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Interpose word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Interpose, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Interpose Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary