• Joked Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Joke
• Joke Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To do something for sport, or as a joke; to be merry in words or actions; to jest.
- (v. t.) To make merry with; to make jokes upon; to rally; to banter; as, to joke a comrade.
- (n.) Something not said seriously, or not actually meant; something done in sport.
- (n.) Something said for the sake of exciting a laugh; something witty or sportive (commonly indicating more of hilarity or humor than jest); a jest; a witticism; as, to crack good-natured jokes.