• Knack Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To speak affectedly.
- (v. i.) To crack; to make a sharp, abrupt noise to chink.
- (n.) A readiness in performance; aptness at doing something; skill; facility; dexterity.
- (n.) Something performed, or to be done, requiring aptness and dexterity; a trick; a device.
- (n.) A petty contrivance; a toy; a plaything; a knickknack.
• Knack-kneed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) See Knock-kneed.
• Knacky Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having a knack; cunning; crafty; trickish.