Cringe Meaning in Urdu
Cringe meaning in English to Urdu is جھکنا (Jhukna). Cringe synonym words are included Cower, Crawl, Creep, Fawn, Flinch, Funk, Grovel, Quail, Recoil, Shrink, Squinch, Wince. Similar words of Cringe are also commonly used in daily talk like as Cringer, Cringed, and Cringes.
Cringe Sentence & Examples
- I cringe with embarrassment when I reread those first stories I wrote.
- Sarah felt herself cringe with embarrassment at the memory.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Cringe Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To contract; to draw together; to cause to shrink or wrinkle; to distort.
- (v. t.) To draw ones self together as in fear or servility; to bend or crouch with base humility; to wince; hence; to make court in a degrading manner; to fawn.
- (n.) Servile civility; fawning; a shrinking or bowing, as in fear or servility.
Cringe Urdu Meaning with Definition
The Cringe is an English language word that is used for to suddenly move away from someone or something because you are frightened. Cringe meaning in Urdu is جھکنا. Cringe word Urdu meaning can be written in Roman as “Jhukna”. Other than this meaning there is several other meaning of Cringe word that describes it meaning so well. Cringe word other meanings can also be seen on his page.
This word is originated from Middle English crenge, crenche, related to Old English cringan, crincan ‘bend, yield, fall in battle’, of Germanic origin and related to Dutch krengen ‘heel over’ and German krank ‘sick’. Pronunciation of word Cringe can also be here on this page. Visitors can find all the related information here.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Cringe Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary