• Lien Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A legal claim; a charge upon real or personal property for the satisfaction of some debt or duty; a right in one to control or hold and retain the property of another until some claim of the former is paid or satisfied.
- (obs. p. p.) of Lie. See Lain.
- () of Lie
- () A charge, lien, etc., that successively attaches to such assets as a person may have from time to time, leaving him more or less free to dispose of or encumber them as if no such charge or lien existed.
• Lienteric Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to, or of the nature of, a lientery.
- (n.) A lientery.
• Lienculi Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Lienculus