• Margined Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Bordered with a distinct line of color.
- (a.) Having a margin.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Margin
• Margin Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A border; edge; brink; verge; as, the margin of a river or lake.
- (v. t.) To enter in the margin of a page.
- (n.) Something allowed, or reserved, for that which can not be foreseen or known with certainty.
- (n.) Specifically: The part of a page at the edge left uncovered in writing or printing.
- (v. t.) To furnish with a margin.
- (n.) Collateral security deposited with a broker to secure him from loss on contracts entered into by him on behalf of his principial, as in the speculative buying and selling of stocks, wheat, etc.
- (n.) The difference between the cost and the selling price of an article.