master Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Captain, Control, Dominate, Lord, Maestro, Original, Overcome, Overlord, Professional, Schoolmaster, Sea captain, Skipper, Subdue, Superior, Surmount, Victor. Check out
similar words like Master-builder, Master-tailor and Mastered;
Urdu Translation is
MASTER Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) The commander of a merchant vessel; -- usually called captain. Also, a commissioned officer in the navy ranking next above ensign and below lieutenant; formerly, an officer on a man-of-war who had immediate charge, under the commander, of sailing the vessel.
- (n.) One who has attained great skill in the use or application of anything; as, a master of oratorical art.
- (v. t.) To become the master of; to subject to ones will, control, or authority; to conquer; to overpower; to subdue.
- (n.) A title given by courtesy, now commonly pronounced mister, except when given to boys; -- sometimes written Mister, but usually abbreviated to Mr.
- (v. i.) To be skillful; to excel.
- (n.) A vessel having (so many) masts; -- used only in compounds; as, a two-master.
- (v. t.) To gain the command of, so as to understand or apply; to become an adept in; as, to master a science.
- (n.) A person holding an office of authority among the Freemasons, esp. the presiding officer; also, a person holding a similar office in other civic societies.
- (v. t.) To own; to posses.
- (n.) One who uses, or controls at will, anything inanimate; as, to be master of ones time.
- (n.) A male person having another living being so far subject to his will, that he can, in the main, control his or its actions; -- formerly used with much more extensive application than now. (a) The employer of a servant. (b) The owner of a slave. (c) The person to whom an apprentice is articled. (d) A sovereign, prince, or feudal noble; a chief, or one exercising similar authority. (e) The head of a household. (f) The male head of a school or college. (g) A male teacher. (h) The director of a number of persons performing a ceremony or sharing a feast. (i) The owner of a docile brute, -- especially a dog or horse. (j) The controller of a familiar spirit or other supernatural being.
- (n.) A young gentleman; a lad, or small boy.
, Sea captain
Multi Language Dictionary
Master ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Master مما يعني السيد باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Master تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Master ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Master من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Master Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Master" which meaning "السيد" in Arabic. Master meaning in Arabic has been searched 7463 times till 27 Mar, 2023. The definitions of the word Master has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Master. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Master in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Master from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.