measure Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Amount, Appraise, Assess, Bar, Beat, Bill, Cadence, Criterion, Evaluate, Measurement, Measuring, Mensurate, Mensuration, Meter, Quantity, Quantum, Standard, Step, Touchstone, Value. Check out
similar words like Measured, Measuredly and Measuredness;
Urdu Translation is
MEASURE Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) The contents of a vessel by which quantity is measured; a quantity determined by a standard; a stated or limited quantity or amount.
- (n.) The space between two bars.
- (n.) To adjust by a rule or standard.
- (n.) Undefined quantity; extent; degree.
- (a.) The act of measuring; measurement.
- (n.) The dimensions or capacity of anything, reckoned according to some standard; size or extent, determined and stated; estimated extent; as, to take ones measure for a coat.
- (n.) An instrument by means of which size or quantity is measured, as a graduated line, rod, vessel, or the like.
- (n.) To ascertain by use of a measuring instrument; to compute or ascertain the extent, quantity, dimensions, or capacity of, by a certain rule or standard; to take the dimensions of; hence, to estimate; to judge of; to value; to appraise.
- (a.) A step or definite part of a progressive course or policy; a means to an end; an act designed for the accomplishment of an object; as, political measures; prudent measures; an inefficient measure.
- (n.) A standard of dimension; a fixed unit of quantity or extent; an extent or quantity in the fractions or multiples of which anything is estimated and stated; hence, a rule by which anything is adjusted or judged.
- (v. i.) To make a measurement or measurements.
- (a.) A number which is contained in a given number a number of times without a remainder; as in the phrases, the common measure, the greatest common measure, etc., of two or more numbers.
- (n.) Determined extent, not to be exceeded; limit; allotted share, as of action, influence, ability, or the like; due proportion.
- (n.) A regulated movement corresponding to the time in which the accompanying music is performed; but, especially, a slow and stately dance, like the minuet.
- (n.) The quantity determined by measuring, especially in buying and selling; as, to give good or full measure.
- (n.) To serve as the measure of; as, the thermometer measures changes of temperature.
- (n.) The group or grouping of beats, caused by the regular recurrence of accented beats.
- (a.) Beds or strata; as, coal measures; lead measures.
- (a.) The manner of ordering and combining the quantities, or long and short syllables; meter; rhythm; hence, a foot; as, a poem in iambic measure.
- (n.) Regulated division of movement
- (n.) To allot or distribute by measure; to set off or apart by measure; -- often with out or off.
- (v. i.) To be of a certain size or quantity, or to have a certain length, breadth, or thickness, or a certain capacity according to a standard measure; as, cloth measures three fourths of a yard; a tree measures three feet in diameter.
- (n.) To pass throught or over in journeying, as if laying off and determining the distance.
- (n.) Extent or degree not excessive or beyong bounds; moderation; due restraint; esp. in the phrases, in measure; with measure; without or beyond measure.
- (v. i.) To result, or turn out, on measuring; as, the grain measures well; the pieces measure unequally.
Multi Language Dictionary
Measure ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Measure مما يعني الإجراء باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Measure تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Measure ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Measure من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Measure Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Measure" which meaning "الإجراء" in Arabic. Measure meaning in Arabic has been searched 8651 times till 17 Aug, 2022. The definitions of the word Measure has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Measure. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Measure in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Measure from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.