Moderate Meaning in Urdu
Moderate meaning in English to Urdu is معتدل (Mo'tadil). Moderate synonym words are included Chair, Chasten, Check, Contain, Control, Curb, Hold, Lead, Mince, Restrained, Soften, Tame, Temper, Temperate. Similar words of Moderate are also commonly used in daily talk like as Moderateness, Moderately, and Moderate Gale.
Moderate Sentence & Examples
- Be moderate in eating and drinking.
- Islam teaches us to lead a moderate life.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Moderate Definition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Limited as to the degree in which a quality, principle, or faculty appears; as, an infusion of moderate strength; a man of moderate abilities.
- (v. i.) To preside as a moderator.
- (a.) Limited as to degree of progress; as, to travel at moderate speed.
- (a.) Not violent or rigorous; temperate; mild; gentle; as, a moderate winter.
- (a.) Limited in degree of activity, energy, or excitement; reasonable; calm; slow; as, moderate language; moderate endeavors.
- (n.) One of a party in the Church of Scotland in the 18th century, and part of the 19th, professing moderation in matters of church government, in discipline, and in doctrine.
- (a.) Limited in scope or effects; as, a reformation of a moderate kind.
- (v. t.) To restrain from excess of any kind; to reduce from a state of violence, intensity, or excess; to keep within bounds; to make temperate; to lessen; to allay; to repress; to temper; to qualify; as, to moderate rage, action, desires, etc.; to moderate heat or wind.
- (v. t.) To preside over, direct, or regulate, as a public meeting; as, to moderate a synod.
- (a.) Limited in quantity; sparing; temperate; frugal; as, moderate in eating or drinking; a moderate table.
- (a.) Kept within due bounds; observing reasonable limits; not excessive, extreme, violent, or rigorous; limited; restrained
- (v. i.) To become less violent, severe, rigorous, or intense; as, the wind has moderated.
- (a.) Not extreme in opinion, in partisanship, and the like; as, a moderate Calvinist.
Moderate Urdu Meaning with Definition
Moderate is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Moderate meaning in Urdu is a معتدل - Mo'tadil. Moderate word is driven by the English language. Moderate word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Moderate meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Moderate stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Moderate word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Moderate, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Moderate Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary