• Morn Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The first part of the day; the morning; -- used chiefly in poetry.
• Morne Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A ring fitted upon the head of a lance to prevent wounding an adversary in tilting.
- (a.) Without teeth, tongue, or claws; -- said of a lion represented heraldically.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the morn; morning.
- (n.) The goddess Aurora.
- (n.) The first or early part of the day, variously understood as the earliest hours of light, the time near sunrise; the time from midnight to noon, from rising to noon, etc.
- (n.) The first or early part; as, the morning of life.
• Mornward Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Towards the morn.