• Perplexed Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Entangled, involved, or confused; hence, embarrassd; puzzled; doubtful; anxious.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Perplex
• Perplex Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) To embarrass; to puzzle; to distract; to bewilder; to confuse; to trouble with ambiguity, suspense, or anxiety.
- (a.) To involve; to entangle; to make intricate or complicated, and difficult to be unraveled or understood; as, to perplex one with doubts.
- (a.) To plague; to vex; to tormen.
- (a.) Intricate; difficult.