Pitch Meaning in Urdu
Pitch meaning in English to Urdu is سیدھا کرنا (Seedha karna). Pitch synonym words are included Auction pitch, Cant, Deliver, Delivery, Flip, Gear, Hawk, Huckster, Incline, Lurch, Monger, Peddle, Pitching, Rake, Shift, Sky, Slant, Slope, Tar, Tilt, Toss, Vend. Similar words of Pitch are also commonly used in daily talk like as Pitch, Pitch Black, and Pitch dark.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Pitch Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The distance between symmetrically arranged or corresponding parts of an armature, measured along a line, called the pitch line, drawn around its length. Sometimes half of this distance is called the pitch.
- (v. t.) To set or fix, as a price or value.
- (n.) The point where a declivity begins; hence, the declivity itself; a descending slope; the degree or rate of descent or slope; slant; as, a steep pitch in the road; the pitch of a roof.
- (n.) That point of the ground on which the ball pitches or lights when bowled.
- (v. i.) To fix ones choise; -- with on or upon.
- (v. i.) To light; to settle; to come to rest from flight.
- (n.) Height; stature.
- (v. t.) To fix or set the tone of; as, to pitch a tune.
- (n.) The limit of ground set to a miner who receives a share of the ore taken out.
- (n.) A thick, black, lustrous, and sticky substance obtained by boiling down tar. It is used in calking the seams of ships; also in coating rope, canvas, wood, ironwork, etc., to preserve them.
- (n.) To cover over or smear with pitch.
- (n.) Fig.: To darken; to blacken; to obscure.
- (n.) The distance from center to center of any two adjacent teeth of gearing, measured on the pitch line; -- called also circular pitch.
- (n.) The relative acuteness or gravity of a tone, determined by the number of vibrations which produce it; the place of any tone upon a scale of high and low.
- (v. i.) To fix or place a tent or temporary habitation; to encamp.
- (n.) The distance between the centers of holes, as of rivet holes in boiler plates.
- (n.) A point or peak; the extreme point or degree of elevation or depression; hence, a limit or bound.
- (n.) A throw; a toss; a cast, as of something from the hand; as, a good pitch in quoits.
- (v. i.) To plunge or fall; esp., to fall forward; to decline or slope; as, to pitch from a precipice; the vessel pitches in a heavy sea; the field pitches toward the east.
- (n.) See Pitchstone.
- (v. t.) To thrust or plant in the ground, as stakes or poles; hence, to fix firmly, as by means of poles; to establish; to arrange; as, to pitch a tent; to pitch a camp.
- (n.) A descent; a fall; a thrusting down.
- (n.) The length, measured along the axis, of a complete turn of the thread of a screw, or of the helical lines of the blades of a screw propeller.
- (v. t.) To set, face, or pave with rubble or undressed stones, as an embankment or a roadway.
- (v. t.) To throw, generally with a definite aim or purpose; to cast; to hurl; to toss; as, to pitch quoits; to pitch hay; to pitch a ball.
Pitch Urdu Meaning with Definition
Pitch is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Pitch meaning in Urdu is a سیدھا کرنا - Seedha karna. Pitch word is driven by the English language. Pitch word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Pitch meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Pitch stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Pitch word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Pitch, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Pitch Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary