Pouch Meaning in Urdu
Pouch meaning in English to Urdu is بٹوا (Batwa). Pouch synonym words are included Bulge, Pocket, Protrude, Sac, Sack. Similar words of Pouch are also commonly used in daily talk like as Pouchy, Pouchier, and Pouchiest.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Pouch Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A cyst or sac containing fluid.
- (v. t.) To put or take into a pouch.
- (n.) A protuberant belly; a paunch; -- so called in ridicule.
- (v. t.) To pout.
- (n.) A sac or bag for carrying food or young; as, the cheek pouches of certain rodents, and the pouch of marsupials.
- (n.) A silicle, or short pod, as of the shepherds purse.
- (n.) A bulkhead in the hold of a vessel, to prevent grain, etc., from shifting.
- (v. t.) To pocket; to put up with.
- (n.) That which is shaped like, or used as, a pouch
- (v. t.) To swallow; -- said of fowls.
- (n.) A small bag; usually, a leathern bag; as, a pouch for money; a shot pouch; a mail pouch, etc.
Pouch Urdu Meaning with Definition
Pouch is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Pouch meaning in Urdu is a بٹوا - Batwa. Pouch word is driven by the English language. Pouch word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Pouch meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Pouch stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Pouch word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Pouch, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Pouch Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary