• Pregnant Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Affording entrance; receptive; yielding; willing; open; prompt.
- (a.) Being with young, as a female; having conceived; great with young; breeding; teeming; gravid; preparing to bring forth.
- (a.) Full of promise; abounding in ability, resources, etc.; as, a pregnant youth.
- (a.) Heavy with important contents, significance, or issue; full of consequence or results; weighty; as, pregnant replies.
- (n.) A pregnant woman.
• Pregnantly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Unresistingly; openly; hence, clearly; evidently.
- (adv.) In a pregnant manner; fruitfully; significantly.