Priest Meaning in Urdu
Priest meaning in Urdu is Padri (پادری). Similar words of Priest are also commonly used in daily talk like as Priestling, Priestly, and Priestliness. Pronunciation of Priest in roman Urdu is "Padri" and Translation of Priest in Urdu writing script is پادری.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Priest Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A presbyter elder; a minister
- (n.) A presbyter; one who belongs to the intermediate order between bishop and deacon. He is authorized to perform all ministerial services except those of ordination and confirmation.
- (n.) One who is authorized to consecrate the host and to say Mass; but especially, one of the lowest order possessing this power.
- (v. t.) To ordain as priest.
- (n.) One who officiates at the altar, or performs the rites of sacrifice; one who acts as a mediator between men and the divinity or the gods in any form of religion; as, Buddhist priests.
Priest Urdu Meaning with Definition
Priest is an English word that is used in many sentences in different contexts. Priest meaning in Urdu is a پادری - Padri. Priest word is driven by the English language. Priest word meaning in English is well described here in English as well as in Urdu. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too as the word Priest meaning.
Finding the exact meaning of any word online is a little tricky. There is more than 1 meaning of each word. However the meaning of Priest stated above is reliable and authentic. It can be used in various sentences and Priest word synonyms are also given on this page. Dictionary is a helpful tool for everyone who wants to learn a new word or wants to find the meaning. This English to Urdu dictionary online is easy to use and carry in your pocket. Similar to the meaning of Priest, you can check other words' meanings as well by searching it online.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Priest Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary