The meaning of Privilege in Urdu is "استحقاق" as written in Urdu script, or "Istehkak" as written in Roman Urdu. Other possible Urdu translations for Privilege include "Istehkak". You can find more definitions and synonyms of Privilege on this page.
Sentence & Examples
- It was a real privilege to meet a famour writer at a literature festival.
- Its a privilege to meet you.
- It's a privilege to meet you.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (n.) See Call, Put, Spread, etc.
- (n.) A peculiar benefit, advantage, or favor; a right or immunity not enjoyed by others or by all; special enjoyment of a good, or exemption from an evil or burden; a prerogative; advantage; franchise.
- (v. t.) To bring or put into a condition of privilege or exemption from evil or danger; to exempt; to deliver.
- (v. t.) To grant some particular right or exemption to; to invest with a peculiar right or immunity; to authorize; as, to privilege representatives from arrest.
Urdu Meaning with Definition
The Privilege is an English language word that is used for a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group. Privilege meaning in Urdu is استحقاق. Privilege word Urdu meaning can be written in Roman as “Istehkak”. Other than this meaning there is several other meaning of Privilege word that describes it meaning so well. An advantage that only one person or group of people has, usually because of their position or because they are rich is also said to be the definition of word Privilege. Its other meanings can also be seen on his page. This word Privilege comes from Middle English: via Old French from Latin privilegium ‘bill or law affecting an individual’, from privus ‘private’ + lex, leg- ‘law’.
Q1) What does it mean Privilege in Urdu?
"Privilege" meaning in Urdu is استحقاق Istehkak.
Q2) Can Privilege be used formal?
Yes, Privilege can be used in formal Urdu. It is a versatile word that can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
Q3) Are there any other translations of Privilege in Urdu?
Yes, other translations of Privilege in Urdu include استحقاق Istehkak, اختیار Ikhtiyar, and حق Haq.
Q4) What are Privilege synonyms?
Some synonyms for Privilege include: Favor, Perquisite, Prerogative.
Q5) How do you use Privilege in a sentence?
It was a real privilege to meet a famour writer at a literature festival.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary