• Prostituting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Prostitute
• Prostitute Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Openly given up to lewdness; devoted to base or infamous purposes.
- (n.) A woman giver to indiscriminate lewdness; a strumpet; a harlot.
- (n.) A base hireling; a mercenary; one who offers himself to infamous employments for hire.
- (v. t.) To devote to base or unworthy purposes; to give up to low or indiscriminate use; as, to prostitute talents; to prostitute official powers.
- (v. t.) To offer, as a woman, to a lewd use; to give up to lewdness for hire.