Reel Meaning in Urdu
Reel meaning in English to Urdu is ریل (Real). Reel synonym words are included Bobbin, Careen, Gyrate, Keel, Lurch, Spin, Spool, Stagger, Swag, Waggle, Wamble, Whirl. Similar words of Reel are also commonly used in daily talk like as Reel, Reelrall, and Reeling.
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Reel Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To have a whirling sensation; to be giddy.
- (n.) A machine on which yarn is wound and measured into lays and hanks, -- for cotton or linen it is fifty-four inches in circuit; for worsted, thirty inches.
- (v. i.) To incline, in walking, from one side to the other; to stagger.
- (n.) A device consisting of radial arms with horizontal stats, connected with a harvesting machine, for holding the stalks of grain in position to be cut by the knives.
- (v. t.) To roll.
- (n.) A frame with radial arms, or a kind of spool, turning on an axis, on which yarn, threads, lines, or the like, are wound; as, a log reel, used by seamen; an anglers reel; a garden reel.
- (n.) A lively dance of the Highlanders of Scotland; also, the music to the dance; -- often called Scotch reel.
- (n.) The act or motion of reeling or staggering; as, a drunken reel.
- (v. t.) To wind upon a reel, as yarn or thread.
Reel Urdu Meaning with Definition
Reel is an English word that is used for a cylinder on which film, wire, thread, or other flexible materials can be wound. Reel meaning in Urdu is چرخی. Reel word is driven from the English language that can be defined as something to whirl or spin around or to be in a confused or dizzy state Our heads were reeling with excitement. The Reel word can be written in Roman as “Charkhi”. Reel word meaning in Urdu is well described here with different meanings. You can use this amazing English to Urdu dictionary online to check the meaning of other words too. You can also learn how to spell and pronounce the word Reel.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Reel Meaning in Different Languages
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary