• Reprobate Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to one who is given up to wickedness; as, reprobate conduct.
- (v. t.) To abandon to punishment without hope of pardon.
- (a.) Not enduring proof or trial; not of standard purity or fineness; disallowed; rejected.
- (n.) One morally abandoned and lost.
- (v. t.) To disapprove with detestation or marks of extreme dislike; to condemn as unworthy; to disallow; to reject.
- (a.) Abandoned to punishment; hence, morally abandoned and lost; given up to vice; depraved.
• Reprobater Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who reprobates.