rule Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Convention, Decree, Dominate, Dominion, Find, Formula, Govern, Harness, Normal, Pattern, Predominate, Prescript, Prevail, Principle, Regulation, Reign, Rein, Ruler. Check out
similar words like Rule-of-thumb, Ruled and Ruler;
Urdu Translation is
RULE Synonyms & Definition
- (n.) To require or command by rule; to give as a direction or order of court.
- (a.) A general principle concerning the formation or use of words, or a concise statement thereof; thus, it is a rule in England, that s or es , added to a noun in the singular number, forms the plural of that noun; but "man" forms its plural "men", and is an exception to the rule.
- (a.) A determinate method prescribed for performing any operation and producing a certain result; as, a rule for extracting the cube root.
- (a.) Systematic method or practice; as, my ule is to rise at six oclock.
- (a.) The act of ruling; administration of law; government; empire; authority; control.
- (a.) Uniform or established course of things.
- (a.) Conduct in general; behavior.
- (n.) To establish or settle by, or as by, a rule; to fix by universal or general consent, or by common practice.
- (v. i.) To have power or command; to exercise supreme authority; -- often followed by over.
- (n.) To mark with lines made with a pen, pencil, etc., guided by a rule or ruler; to print or mark with lines by means of a rule or other contrivance effecting a similar result; as, to rule a sheet of paper of a blank book.
- (a.) That which is prescribed or laid down as a guide for conduct or action; a governing direction for a specific purpose; an authoritative enactment; a regulation; a prescription; a precept; as, the rules of various societies; the rules governing a school; a rule of etiquette or propriety; the rules of cricket.
- (v. i.) To lay down and settle a rule or order of court; to decide an incidental point; to enter a rule.
- (a.) Ordibary course of procedure; usual way; comon state or condition of things; as, it is a rule to which there are many exeptions.
- (a.) A thin plate of metal (usually brass) of the same height as the type, and used for printing lines, as between columns on the same page, or in tabular work.
- (a.) A measuring instrument consisting of a graduated bar of wood, ivory, metal, or the like, which is usually marked so as to show inches and fractions of an inch, and jointed so that it may be folded compactly.
- (a.) A straight strip of wood, metal, or the like, which serves as a guide in drawing a straight line; a ruler.
- (a.) A composing rule. See under Conposing.
- (n.) To control or direct by influence, counsel, or persuasion; to guide; -- used chiefly in the passive.
- (a.) An order regulating the practice of the courts, or an order made between parties to an action or a suit.
- (n.) To control the will and actions of; to exercise authority or dominion over; to govern; to manage.
- (v. i.) To keep within a (certain) range for a time; to be in general, or as a rule; as, prices ruled lower yesterday than the day before.
Multi Language Dictionary
Rule ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Rule مما يعني القاعدة باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Rule تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Rule ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Rule من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Rule Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Rule" which meaning "القاعدة" in Arabic. Rule meaning in Arabic has been searched 7202 times till 08 Feb, 2023. The definitions of the word Rule has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Rule. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Rule in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Rule from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.