screw Meaning in Arabic
meaning in Arabic is
- Synonyms and related
Ass, Bang, Bed, Cheat, Chicane, Chouse, Gaoler, Hump, Jailer, Jockey, Know, Love, Screwing, Shaft, Shag, Turnkey. Check out
similar words like Screw-conveyor, Screw-nut and Screw-wrench;
Urdu Translation is
SCREW Synonyms & Definition
- (v. t.) To examine rigidly, as a student; to subject to a severe examination.
- (n.) A cylinder, or a cylindrical perforation, having a continuous rib, called the thread, winding round it spirally at a constant inclination, so as to leave a continuous spiral groove between one turn and the next, -- used chiefly for producing, when revolved, motion or pressure in the direction of its axis, by the sliding of the threads of the cylinder in the grooves between the threads of the perforation adapted to it, the former being distinguished as the external, or male screw, or, more usually the screw; the latter as the internal, or female screw, or, more usually, the nut.
- (n.) Specifically, a kind of nail with a spiral thread and a head with a nick to receive the end of the screw-driver. Screws are much used to hold together pieces of wood or to fasten something; -- called also wood screws, and screw nails. See also Screw bolt, below.
- (n.) An extortioner; a sharp bargainer; a skinflint; a niggard.
- (v. t.) To twist; to distort; as, to screw his visage.
- (v. t.) To force; to squeeze; to press, as by screws.
- (v. i.) To use violent mans in making exactions; to be oppressive or exacting.
- (n.) Anything shaped or acting like a screw; esp., a form of wheel for propelling steam vessels. It is placed at the stern, and furnished with blades having helicoidal surfaces to act against the water in the manner of a screw. See Screw propeller, below.
- (n.) An instructor who examines with great or unnecessary severity; also, a searching or strict examination of a student by an instructor.
- (n.) A straight line in space with which a definite linear magnitude termed the pitch is associated (cf. 5th Pitch, 10 (b)). It is used to express the displacement of a rigid body, which may always be made to consist of a rotation about an axis combined with a translation parallel to that axis.
- (v. t.) Hence: To practice extortion upon; to oppress by unreasonable or extortionate exactions.
- (n.) A small packet of tobacco.
- (n.) An unsound or worn-out horse, useful as a hack, and commonly of good appearance.
- (v. t.) To turn, as a screw; to apply a screw to; to press, fasten, or make firm, by means of a screw or screws; as, to screw a lock on a door; to screw a press.
- (v. i.) To turn ones self uneasily with a twisting motion; as, he screws about in his chair.
- (n.) A steam vesel propelled by a screw instead of wheels; a screw steamer; a propeller.
- (n.) An amphipod crustacean; as, the skeleton screw (Caprella). See Sand screw, under Sand.
Multi Language Dictionary
Screw ترجمة باللغة العربية: يمكن أن يكون البحث عن المعاني باللغة العربية مفيدًا لفهم السياق بطريقة فعالة۔ يمكنك الحصول على أكثر من ترجمة لكلمة واحدة باللغة العربية۔لقد قمت بالبحث في الكلمة الأوردية Screw مما يعني البرغي باللغة الأردية۔ تعريفات الكلمة Screw تم وصفه هنا بأقصى قدر من التفاصيل، وأيضا تغريم المرادفات المختلفة للكلمة Screw ۔ يمكنك العثور على كلمات مثل Screw من Hamariweb.com۔ القاموس بلغات متعددة مثل الأردية، العربية ، الهندية ، الإسبانية ، الفرنسية وغيرها من اللغات۔
Screw Meaning in Arabic: Searching meanings in Arabic can be beneficial for understanding the context in an efficient manner. You can get more than one meaning for one word in Arabic. You have searched the English word "Screw" which meaning "البرغي" in Arabic. Screw meaning in Arabic has been searched 10230 times till 08 Feb, 2023. The definitions of the word Screw has been described here with maximum details, and also fined different synonyms for the word Screw. You can listen to the pronunciation of the word Screw in clear voice from this page online through our voice dictionary a unique facility for dedicated users.
You can find words like Screw from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. Hamariweb.com dictionary is not only popular among students but also popular among professionals. It is one of the best online dictionaries in the world especially in "English to Arabic Meaning" & "Arabic to English Meaning" of thousands of daily use and typical words.